No Credit Check Student Loans


If your looking for no credit check student loans, you maybe in luck. No credit check student loans are readily available to almost everyone and come with a low annual interest rate. Government state funded loans such as Federal Stafford Loans (subsidized and unsubsidized) and Federal Perkins Loans are available with no credit checks.

The subsidized Stafford Loan is available for only the most financially needy students in which the government pays for interest repayment until the borrower has graduated and assumes normal repayment of the loan. The unsubsidized Stafford Loan is available to all types of students regardless of their financial need. This loan type requires students to be responsible for all interest that accrues.

The Perkins Loan is available to students that have the highest financial need. The maximum Pell Grant award for the 2010-11 award year (July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011) and the 2011-12 award year (July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012) is $5,550.

To receive aid from these Government programs, you must demonstrate financial need (except for certain loans); have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) certificate, pass an ability-to-benefit (ATB) test approved by the U.S. Department of Education, meet other standards your state establishes that the Department approves, complete a high school education in a home school setting that is treated as such under state law, or have satisfactorily completed six credit hours or the equivalent course work toward a degree or certificate; you must also be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program. Note: You might be able to receive aid for distance education courses as long as they are part of a recognized certificate or degree program; you must also be a U.S. citizen or eligible non citizen; have a valid Social Security Number; register with the Selective Service if required (You can use the paper or electronic FAFSASM to register, you can register at, or you can call 1-847-688-6888); you must also maintain satisfactory academic progress once in school; also you must certify that you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant and certify that you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes.

No credit check student loans are not in fact loans, but government funded pell grants or awarded school scholarships, which require no repayment at all. You will want to check with your state government's education fund to find scholarships and grants that may be available for you. Further information can be found at the U.S. Government Student Aid Website at